Being from Melbourne one thing we got good at over the many, many lockdowns was bringing the bar experience to our home!
With lockdowns still happening in some states why not get your bar skills pumping and have a bit of fun at home! If you're not in lockdown these cocktail making skills can be great when hosting dinner party’s or drinks at home.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING THE BAR EXPERIENCE HOME? WELL......
• Cute af glassware! This makes it feel boujie and like you're at a bar! We are using our latest vintage inspired glassware from our store.
• Booze!! Depending on what you love to drink. The fun part is you can make them as strong or as weak as you like 😜 See our favourite recipes below for inspo.
• A cocktail shaker or you can get crafty here if need, a protein shaker or drink bottle also work well!
• A measuring cup to get the proportions correct.
• Garnishes and ice.
- 1 Shot of Orange Liqueur such as Triple Sec or Cointreau.
- 2 Shots of your favourite Tequila.
- 1 Shot of lime juice
- Salt to rim glass. Moisten glass rim with a price of lime then dip in the salt.
- Add all three shot ingredients to shaker with some ice and shake baby shake!
- Pour in to glass and garnish with a slice of lime! Delicious!
PINK GIN SPRITZ
- 2 Shots of Pink Gin.
- Soda or Mineral Water.
- Frozen or fresh raspberries.
- Add ice to wine glass then pour 2 shots in to glass, add mineral water to fill glass. Add a spoon full of raspberries. Stir and enjoy!
- 1 Shot of Vodka.
- 1 Shot of Kahlua.
- 1 Shot of Espresso.
- Add all three shots to shaker with ice and shake, shake, shake. The longer you shake the more of the delicious foam you get on top! YUM!
- 1.5 Shots of Vodka.
- 0.5 Shot of Triple Sec.
- 1 Shot of Cranberry Juice.
- 0.5 Shot of Lime Juice.
- Add all ingredients to shaker with some ice and shake.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and get those Sex and the City vibes going!