Ergh Lockdowns! Sometimes you need to break up the monotony and have something to plan and look forward to! These are our top ideas for a great lockdown date, whether it's with your partner or housemates!
When the sun is shining, head to your backyard! Grab a blanket to lay on and your favourite picnic snacks. Read a book, enjoy a glass of wine and relax.
MOVIE NIGHT IN BED
Pop the popcorn, pour the wine and snuggle up under the covers with your favourite movie or tv show.
We may not be able to go to the bars but we can bring the bar to our home!
Get dressed up in your party clothes and shake up some cocktails.
Make it even easier with Mr Consistent Premium Cocktail Mix, just add booze, shake and go!
TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD (WITH FOOD)
Who doesn't love a theme night! Theme your night with food from your favourite destination. You've got the time, make it from scratch!
EASY PIZZA BASE RECIPE
1.5 Cups of Self Raising Flour
1 Cup of Greek Yogurt
Combine and knead, adding more flour if it's a bit sticky. Sprinkle flour on bench to roll out in to bases. Will make a few bases depending on the size you like.
DIY TRIVIA NIGHT
Get your friends or family involved via zoom!
1. Have a different host each game and get them to come up with the trivia questions!
2. Have answers submitted via text message to the host.
3. Give the answers to each round once all answers are in.
4. Give a total-score check for each player or team every other round.
5. Have a slideshow for all questions on a shared screen, so hosts don’t have to reread any long ones.